10.31.2007

About Fairfield County Child/Contact



So now it's my mission to get the word out about all the interesting things happening right in my own backyard. I hope to become the portal for conscious parents to all the businesses and activities in the area that care about our kids' happiness and well-being. In this day of tainted toys and chain stores, I find it's nice to do business with people who really care and offer personalized service or products.

Over the past ten years, I've worked in marketing for the advertising, publishing and architecture/interior design fields. When I became a mom, the pursuit of cool and undiscovered kid-oriented businesses triggered my inner marketing maven. Founding FairfieldCountyChild.com, I figured out a way to combine my marketing and online business development background with my desire to identify and promote local businesses to like-minded parents.

Feel free to contact me with comments, questions or advertising inquiries at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!


Meg Robustelli
Fairfield County Child

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job! Keep on the good posts!
V.Ponce