2.01.2008

A Guide to Children's Libraries in Fairfield County

The beautiful thing about libraries, aside from all the wonderful books, is all the free activities they offer for kids. I know I should take greater advantage of these services, but tracking down all the information is kind of a pain in my a$$. Yes I live in Stamford, but I want to know what's happening at the libraries in all my neighboring towns too. This leads to way too much Googling and searching on libraries' web sites for the children's department. It's enough to make me give up on the whole idea and just head to the kids' section at Borders.

So I thought I'd do us all a favor and just put together a little list of links to the children's departments at all the libraries in Fairfield County. Click on a town below to find many wonderful events, story times and services. I think you'll be surprised!

If I forgot your town, please forgive me! Just let me know and I'll add it.

No comments: