4.17.2008

RSVP to the Breakfast Fashion Show at Darien Sport Shop and Receive a Savings Certificate for $25 Off When You Spend $100


I hope to see you at Darien Sport Shop one week from today (Thursday Apri 24th) for a Breakfast Fashion Show to benefit the Darien/Norwalk YWCA. I'll have a table set up at the door and I look forward to meeting you.

The latest Spring styles for the modern woman from Tibi, Calypso, Diane Von Furstenburg, Sulu and Rebecca Beeson will be showcased. Representatives from several of the lines will be there to answer questions and you'll see some fun informal modeling by YWCA member volunteers. Coffee and light morning refreshments will be served and when you RSVP, I'll send you a savings certificate for $25 off when you spend $100.

Use it towards any full price purchases you make that day in any department (women, men, kids or sporting goods). Now that Spring is here it's a great time to shop for the whole family.
Just email me at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com with your name and email address and I'll email you the certificate.Hope to see you there!

Date: Thursday April 24th
Time: 9:30-11:30am
Location: Darien Sport Shop 1127 Post Road, Darien

PS. I realize that this time of day might not work for some of you, so Darien Sport Shop has kindly offered to work with me on an event in the future for those of us who are not available on weekdays. Please email me if you'd be interested in attending a similar event at Darien Sport Shop on a weeknight or weekend. Please just let me know what days/nights are best for you. I look forward to your feedback.

No comments: