4.02.2008

Glamorously Green... Saving the Earth With Glamour*

Ladies don't you think it's time to ditch the plastic shopping bags that are filling up our landfills and just plain ugly? Now we have another option that's better for the environment and easier on the eyes.

Thanks to two savvy moms in Norwalk, we can be stylish and smart with these reusable shopping bags from Glamorously Green. Each bag is made out of nonwoven polypropylene, a material that is durable, eco-friendly and reusable. They measure 14” x 12” x 8” and come with a recyclable and removable stiffener at the bottom to provide extra support.

I picked one up at Palmer's Market in Darien the other day, and I have to tell you... I love it. So far I've used it on a trip to CVS and to tote a bunch of odds and ends to a dinner party the other night. You'd never guess it cost only $6. And in case you're wondering why reusable shopping bags are such a good idea, consider this...the city of San Francisco has actually outlawed disposable plastic bags because of their impact on the environment. Read about it by clicking here. As a mom, I'm trying to think ahead to the future and how my actions will affect the world my daughter lives in. Using reusable shopping bags is just one little way I feel I can make the outlook on the environment a little brighter for her. Ok, I'm stepping off my soapbox now.

Visit www.glamorouslygreen.com to view styles and place an order.

Glamorously Green, LLC
P.O. Box 2035, Norwalk
www.glamorouslygreen.com
* This is a sponsored recommendation from Glamorously Green. To read more about sponsored recommendations, click here.

1 comment:

pve design said...

Those are quite lovely and just the other day, I was admiring a gentleman who was bringing his bags to the market. Smart and green with envy!
Thanks for your sweet comments!