4.01.2008

Mommy, Dolly and Me Tea Party April 19th at Caramoor





The Caramoor Center for Music and Arts is one of those places I always mean to visit, but it's not exactly around the corner so I still have yet to get there. Located in Katonah, NY it's really not that far away (only 16 miles from my house in Stamford), and if my daughter were just a little older I would certainly make my way up there for the Mommy, Dolly and Me Tea Party on April 19th.


Children 9 and under and their favorite dolls are invited to come for a tour of Caramoor's House Museum followed by a tea. Just check out the web site for images of the gardens and the beautiful estate. I can only imagine what a nice Springtime activity this would be for kids and parents.


If you can't make it on April 19th, Caramoor certainly seems like it's worth a visit. They're known for their family programs and a close friend tells me she visits all the time for concerts, teas, garden tours and the annual International Music Festival ( June 21 - August 3, 2008). If you end up visiting, I'd love to hear about your experience.


For tickets to the Mommy, Dolly and Me Tea Party, click here.

Caramoor Center for Music and Arts
149 Girdle Ridge Road Katonah, NY
www.caramoor.org

No comments: