4.13.2008

Save the Date for a Breakfast Fashion Show at Darien Sport Shop April 24th to Benefit the Darien/Norwalk YWCA!

Mark your calendars! My friends at Darien Sport Shop are hosting a Breakfast Fashion Show on Thursday, April 24th from 9:30am - 11:30am to benefit the Darien/Norwalk YWCA.

They'll be showcasing all the latest Spring styles for the modern woman from Tibi, Calypso, Diane Von Furstenburg, Sulu and Rebecca Beeson, to name a few. Representatives from several of the lines will be there to answer questions and you'll see some fun informal modeling by YWCA member volunteers.

Coffee and light morning refreshments will be served and when you RSVP, you'll be sent a special one day savings certificate to use towards any purchases you make that day in any department. Now that Spring is here it's a great time to shop for the whole family. Just email me at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com with your name and email address and I'll email you the certificate.

Hope to see you there!

PS. I realize that this time of day might not work for some moms, so Darien Sport Shop has offered to work with me on an event in the future for those of us who are not available on weekdays. Please email me if you'd be interested in attending a similar event at Darien Sport Shop on a weeknight or weekend. Please just let me know what days/nights are best for you. I look forward to your feedback.

No comments: