5.13.2008

More Theater Ideas for Kids in Fairfield County

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to bring to the theater. In the meantime, I'll just have to live vicariously through you and your kids! Here are some ideas for some upcoming live shows that are great for kids and families. Let me know if you plan to attend any of these shows below or if you've enjoyed any other recent shows.

Ridgefield Playhouse - The Science of Magic, May 20.

Westport Country Playhouse - Cinderella's Mice, July 27th.

Finally, The Downtown Cabaret Theater in Bridgeport has an exciting 2008-09 season planned for kids. The first show is a long way off (October), but the offerings sound great and the shows are at really convenient times (Saturdays and Sundays at noon and 2:30). My friend Jennifer Butler of Jennifer Butler Made to Measure in Fairfield RAVES about the Downtown Cabaret Theater. She had this to say about it in an interview I did with her awhile back:

"...our favorite place to go is the Downtown Cabaret Children's Theater in Bridgeport. We love it. We're pick-per-show ticket holders, so we go to all of them, but play it by ear on the date in case I have to work or there's a birthday to attend." Click here to read the entire interview.

photo above courtesy of Ridgefield Playhouse

No comments: