7.10.2008

It's Sidewalk Sale Season and Darien and Westport Kick it Off This Weekend!

Ok so I hear that you can find some real steals at the upcoming sidewalk sales going on all over Fairfield County this summer. I, for one, am not planning to attend. I'm on a strict no shopping regimen for the rest of the summer and sales are way too tempting. But you go ahead and stimulate the economy and have a fun. From what I understand, many of the sidewalk sales actually involve some great family friendly entertainment in addition to the shopping. Enjoy!

Darien - AllAboutDarien.com has got you covered so I'll just refer you there for information about this weekend's Darien Days! For more details visit www.AllAboutDarien.com

Westport - This weekend, July 11th & 12th

Greenwich - July 17th -19th

New Canaan - July 19th

Ridgefield - July 19th

Fairfield - July 25th & 26th

No comments: