I know you're inundated with back to school messages at this time of year. Buy this, buy that... how about some free stuff for YOU and the kids? Now that's more like it! I've acquired some unique back to school stuff over the past couple weeks from great retailers who have kindly donated their products... now it's time to pass the goodies on to you. Some is locally made, some not..but it's all super useful and healthy and guaranteed to start the school year off right.
- To qualify for the giveaway, FairfieldCountyChild.com subscribers can simply email me with BACK TO SCHOOL GIVEAWAY in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and contact information. BONUS - if you leave a COMMENT on this post about your favorite item in the giveaway, you'll be entered TWICE.
- Not a subscriber yet? It's quick and easy and free. Just click here to subscribe.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday, August 27th.
- I'll announce the winner here on August 28th.
Back to School Giveaway Includes
- A green back to school kit from The Green Office. It includes a ton of ecofriendly and non-toxic school supplies. Click here for a photo and details.
- Pack a healthy lunchbox with a family pack of TWIST - a low calorie, non-carbonated, preservative-free, natural water that comes in six kid-friendly flavors. I'm totally hooked on this stuff. For more information visit www.DrinkTwist.com
- Kids are thirsty! So you'll also receive a family pack of Honest Kids low sugar all natural organic fruit drink, made by Honest Tea + a funky pencil case upcycled from Honest Kids drink pouches - great for holding school supplies. For a photo, click here.
- Speaking of school supplies, CVS.com has donated $20 worth of school supplies as part of the giveaway. Includes a three ring binder, pack of highlighters + more.
- Merriam-Webster dictionary from Federal Street Press made right in Darien. This is not your mother's dictionary! They're designed just for stylish kids with colorful covers. Check them out at www.FederalStreetPress.com.
- Keep your kids safe this year with a pack of disposable ID bracelets and safety shoe stickers from Chicks & Cubs. Click here for photos.
- Ohhh... my favorite addition to the giveaway is of course, for MOM! Check out these very cute 2009 Weekly Planners from Sarah Pinto. They're made of recycled materials with soy based-ink and you can choose from either the whale (see above) or lattice design. They're so pretty I might have to give up my Blackberry for one these charming planners. Click here for photos.
- Finally, I'll throw in an LL Bean Classic Backpack personalized for your child. I used the same backpack for years and I just think they are the epitome of back to school. The giveaway winner can choose a color and monogram and I'll have it shipped to you as a special gift from me.
GOOD LUCK! Thanks to all the businesses who donated all this cool stuff. Don't forget, email me at email@example.com by next Wednesday to enter the giveaway. And don't forget to leave a comment below to be entered twice!