12.14.2008

50% Off at Swaddle Toddle & Bump and Best & Co.


I know... I didn't believe it when I first heard either, but two of the best places to shop for children's clothing in Fairfield County are having ginormous sales. These are the sort of sales I usually find post-Christmas, and even then they'd be pretty hard to come by. So check them out!

I was just notified that all clothing at Swaddle Toddle & Bump in Westport is 50% off until Christmas. Note: that's just CLOTHING. Not toys or gifts. We're talking Tea Collection, Rachel Riley. Great stuff. www.swaddletoddlebump.com 

Also, Best & Co. in Greenwich is also selling almost everything at 50% off. Some lines are excluded, so see the web site for details. Enter code BESTHOLIDAY at check out at www.bestandcompany.com. I'm pretty sure the sale is just online, but it would help if the store manager returned my call to confirm that for me (hint, hint). If you have any scoop, please let me know. 

No comments: