12.05.2008

Check in Your Inbox!

I just hit send on the *Stocking Stuffer* email blast and you don't want to miss it. Open it up for a special deal for FCC subscribers from our sponsor, *The Sitting Service*

Plus, you'll also find special deals from:

Aetheria Spa
Bellini
Blue Tulip
Classic Graphics
Darien Sport Shop
ebeanstalk.com
Helen Ainsen
Giggle
Maclaren
My Princess Closet
Mary Grace Designs
Maureen Bloom Playdates
Petite Palate
Sweet Rexies

Not a subscriber yet? Just click here to become one and I'll be sure you get the email savings today. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, if I register now can I still get this, or ...?

meg said...

ah yes good question. new subscribers can get it too! see above, i added some info.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.