1.13.2009

A Sweet Deal From The Lazy Baker for FCC Readers

Raise your hand if you don't love spending time in the kitchen. Or if you don't have the time to spend in the kitchen. Thought so. Then The Lazy Baker is for you. The Lazy Baker is a line of do-it-yourself cookie mixes that make baking fun and easy. Unlike most mixes, The Lazy Baker is made with all-natural ingredients - no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives added. Each mix makes over 2 dozen cookies and any nuts are bagged separately in the package so you don't have to worry about allergies (smart, right?). 

I sampled the yummy Brown Sugan Pecan Shortbread at a party recently where I met the company founder, who's just as sweet as her products. Sadly, I'm so lazy I still haven't baked my own batch yet but the buzz is that all the The Lazy Baker mixes are delish and so easy to prepare. I have a couple on hand for last minute guests or to give as gifts. 

The Lazy Baker is sold in stores all over the west coast, but all us east coasters can treat ourselves to $5 off all online purchases between now and February 13, 2009.

Just enter "ffcchild" at checkout to receive your $5 discount. 

No comments: