2.25.2009

AAA - A Recessionista's Best Friend


Last week a reader passed along this note (thanks!)...
"Don't know if your readers are interested in this or not, but I just got my license renewed at the AAA on Newfield Ave in Stamford in under 10 minutes. Pleasant workers and nice office. It costs $2 extra but well worth it. You dont have to be a AAA member."

I do everything in my power to avoid the DMV, so I'll definitely keep this in mind. I also just wanted to point out the perks of AAA membership. I was poking around their web site and learned that members save big on movie tickets, at Target (10%), on CVS prescriptions, the UPS store (15%) and at many other retailers where we shop every day. Tickets to theme parks and zoos are heavily discounted for AAA members too (save  at the Bronx Zoo and the Maritime Aquarium). 

Stamford Branch Office
623 Newfield Avenue, Stamford

Westport Branch Office
20 Saugatuck Avenue, Westport

Danbury Branch Office
93 Lake Avenue, Danbury

No comments: