7.22.2009

FREE Movies and Music

Yesterday I put a little request out into the Twittersphere for some tips on FREE, fun, kid-friendly events in Fairfield County this summer. Here's what came back to me. Please leave a comment below if you have another FREE event to add. The more the merrier.
  • FREE movies on Jennings Beach in Fairfield. Friday July 31 you can catch Desperaux and Thursday, August 6 they're playing Kung Fu Panda. Click here for lots of other great events happening in Fairfield this summer. 
  • FREE Kindermusik Demo Classes at Long Ridge Music Center in Stamford August 20, 22 and 26. Words cannot express how much I love Mrs. Smith's Kindermusik classes. We've been jamming out with her since my daughter was a wee little one and we're hooked.  We've tried many other music classes, but trust me, these rock. For info on the demo classes, send an email to stamfordmusic@aol.com or click here

No comments: