7.01.2009

Loving the Prenatal Yoga Class at Elements in Darien


Anyone who knows me knows I could use a little yoga in my life. I find it hard to sit still and relax, but when I tried yoga in the past, I was bored. Not anymore! For five weeks I've been attending the weekly prenatal yoga class at Elements in Darien and I'm hooked. 

About halfway through this pregnancy I decided I needed to take better care of myself and when someone suggested this class, I gave it a whirl. I went into it thinking my experience would be the same as in the past. Not so much. I leave there on Monday evenings feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and a much nicer person. Just ask my husband. 

So if you're expecting a baby, come check it out. It's a great group of women and the instructor, Sherry, makes even beginners feel right at home. 

For prices and schedules, click here

No comments: