10.07.2009

Finally a place to bring your kids, while you get a work out - all in the same room!


I hear it all the time... I'd love to work out more but childcare is an issue. Well, problem solved!

Experience a results-driven total body-conditioning workout at My Gym Stamford with a trainer that uses a circuit-training format, with innovative and challenging exercises that benefit any fitness level. Your kids will be on the other side of the gym supervised by My Gym staff as they run, jump, play games, sing and more. 

Classes held on  10/14, 10/21, 10/28
10:30a-11:30a

Combines three elements: cardio, strength and flexibility
50-minute workout: abs, core, strengthening your legs
and toning your arms

Cool, air conditioned My Gym facility
$20/class – SPECIAL 4 WEEK INTRODUCTORY PRICE
$5 for each additional child after the first

Kids aged 15 mos and up are supervised by My Gym staff OR 6 weeks to 15 months if you bring a caregiver to watch your little one. 

Sign up by calling My Gym, 7 Hyde Street in Stamford at 203-327-3496 

No comments: