10.26.2009

Lazytown

Ladies, bear with me here... I am tired and just waiting, waiting, waiting to have this child. Not that I'm counting, my due date is still 12 days away but I feel beyond ready. You know the feeling. When you are just D.O.N.E.

So I wanted to apologize for the slew of announcements I'm about to post. There will be no pretty pictures to accompany them. Very little commentary. Lots of cutting and pasting from press releases and other people's web sites, but I feel there's lots of cool stuff happening for moms and kids in Fairfield County and I don't want you to miss out. One interesting trend I'm seeing is FREE stuff. Yeah! We've been heard. We don't want to spend a fortune to entertain ourselves or our kids. So stay tuned for news about great free stuff from Maclaren, Swaddle Toddle & Bump and Krik-it, to name a few.

Finally, before I fall into the postpartum abyss, I wanted to mention that you should use the FairfieldCountyChild.com Facebook Fan Page to get the word about events and activities that happen while I'm taking time off. Any participating fan can post to the wall on the Facebook page for all the other fans to see. There are almost 250 fans at this point but the list is growing every day. Or, you can email me at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com with anything you want posted to the blog and if I have the time, I'll do my best to post it.

In the meantime, I'm eating lots of spicy food, walking a lot and doing all those other things that are supposed to bring on labor so wish me luck!

No comments: