1.28.2010

Save $30 at the Best Dry Cleaner for Busy Moms in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien, Westport & Greenwich


Ok so this is not the most glamorous of posts, but I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't let you know about my fabulous dry cleaner. I've bounced from cleaner to cleaner since moving to this area in 2005. For awhile I was a loyal fan of the drive-thru cleaner (great for moms with kids in the car!). Then I switched to the cheapo cleaner when I was feeling especially frugal. We broke up after he destroyed one of my favorite tops. I'm now settled down with Crescent Cleaners in Stamford and I recommend you give them a try! If you live in Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, Westport or Greenwich, you can take advantage of Crescent's FREE home pick up and delivery of your dry cleaning. I've been using this service for the last few months and it's always reliable and all of our clothes come back looking great.

All the employees are very friendly and flexible at Crescent, especially my boy Frank, the owner (above). I'm the queen of last minute requests and I've never been disappointed. When you call to arrange for your pick up/delivery, just mention my name (Meg Robustelli) to receive three $10 coupons toward your dry cleaning (new customers only).

www.crescentdrycleaners.com

67 Crescent Street, Stamford
203.323.0507

No comments: