12.22.2010

BeltItUp - Cute D-Ring Belts for Kids, Tweens & Grown Ups Too, Made in Norwalk


I have another great last minute gift idea for you! Can you tell I just started my shopping? Well this one makes a great stocking stuffer for boys, girls and even you...and it's locally made in Norwalk. These cute belts from BeltItUp are washable and ecofriendly and they come in great colors.. I  can't wait for Christmas morning. My peace sign obsessed 4 year old is going to die when she sees her pink PZ4All belt from Santa. 

Visit www.beltupnow.com to view all available styles and you can pink one up at at several Fairfield County independent retailers: Krik-It Kids (Fairfield and Wilton), Shoes 'n More (Greenwich), and Little John's (New Canaan)?

I had the pleasure of meeting Pamela Garrett (company designer and owner) yesterday. She's a lovely woman with a background in art and a passion for her thriving venture. I love supporting local women as they grow their businesses and I hope you will too!

No comments: