11.21.2007

Host your child's next birthday party at Chocopologie.

I haven't yet visited Chocopologie but I know they throw chocolate-themed birthday parties for kids and that's all I need to know to like the place. Chocolate+Party. Have two words ever sounded sweeter together?

Chocopologie is a cafe and retail store in South Norwalk that offers comfort foods (including all day breakfast) and of course, all sorts of chocolate. You can even get a behind the scenes look at the chocolate making process through huge windows overlooking the chocolate gallery.

The kids' party package includes chocolate fondue for all, cupcake decorating and a meal of something like mini burgers or quesadillas (to help offset the sugar perhaps?).

Chocopologie is the brainchild of Fritz Lipsschlidt of Denmark. He's world-renowned for his exotic chocolate creations and lucky for us, he's landed right here in Fairfield County. Chocolpologie is next on my list of restaurants to visit, but I would love to hear from others who have visited or attended a kids' birthday party there.

For more information about Chocopologie's parties, click here.

Chocopologie Cafe
12 South Main Street, Norwalk
203.854.4754
chocopologie@gmail.com
www.knipschildt.com/flash.html


www.knipschildt.com/Kids_Party.pdf

2 comments:

Stamford Talk said...

Chocopologie is great. I don't have kids but once saw a group of 9ish year old girls having a bday party there. I forget what activity they were doing (maybe chocolate sundaes?) but they were well-behaved and seemed to be having a good time. Chocopologie would probably be best for girls over 8- it's a pretty small place, and I certainly can't picture boys there! And, there's wine, so maybe the dads can drive.

Anonymous said...

I've been to Chocopologie a couple of times, and always for the same thing - Spicy Hot Chocolate!! If you like spicy foods, this is definitely the drink for you...sounds a little strange perhaps, but it's worth a try and certainly worth indulging in the extra calories. They'll give you a taste before you commit to a full cup if your skeptical. I've never seen kids there, but I can't wait to convince my son that that's where he would like to have his birthday party!!!