11.21.2007

Jennifer Butler Made to Measure Clothing Designer


A good friend recently invited me to a fashion show in Fairfield. I had no idea what to expect. All I knew is that the designer makes custom made special occassion dresses for women… but I was pleasantly surprised once I got there to see she offers SO much more. Jennifer Butler Made to Measure Clothing Designer offers colorful, arty clothes for women, men and kids that are not likely to be seen on the average Jane in Fairfield County. Her style immediately reminded of Oilily and Boden .. two of my favorite designers for kids. Check out her boutique in Fairfield… I have yet to visit myself but if the show is any indication, I’m sure it’s worth the visit. In fact my friend, inspired by the show, was there yesterday to do some shopping for both herself and her little boy. And just in case you need another incentive to visit, Jennifer Butler, who acted as MC at the show, is not only a talented designer but a witty, self deprecating hard working Mom so let’s show her our support!

Tiny Bjork Storm coat (Peter Baker Studios)

Jennifer Butler Made to Measure
1326 Post Road, Fairfield
203.256.5768
http://www.jenniferbutler.com/

No comments: