11.28.2007

Silhouette artist to appear at Kaleidoscope December 13 - be sure to make an appointment soon!

Silhouette Artist Deborah O'Connor is coming to Kaleidoscope Childrens' Apparel and Gifts in Stamford on December 13. I signed my daughter up right away -- what a great holiday gift for the grandparents! For more details be sure to call or email the store soon. I saw the sign-up sheet and it looks like it's filling up quickly.

Be sure to reserve enough time while you're at Kaleidoscope to browse around this lovely store that's practically bursting at the seams with quality clothing and gifts for babies and children up to age 14, including special outfits for the holidays, Christenings, naming ceremonies and brises.

Kaleidoscope Children's Apparel and Gifts
67 High Ridge Road, Stamford
203.353.8300
suzanne@kaleidoscopekid.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited the store, the stuff was good, but I found it a little pricey for what it was.