12.06.2007

Advertising with FairfieldCountyChild.com

Do you have a business or service that would be of interest to parents and/or children in Fairfield County? Please contact me at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com for information about advertising with FairfieldCountyChild.com.

I know what it's like to run a small business in uncertain economic times and that you have to watch every penny you spend. That's why I've developed several advertising solutions for you that can help you reach my audience efficiently and affordably.

I look forward to speaking with you about how I can help you get the word out about your business. There are many ways to reach my audience of Fairfield County parents, including articles, banner advertising, live events and e-newsletter sponsorships. But that's not all - I'd love to brainstorm with you about your specific needs and goals to come up with a personalized solution for you.

For more information about advertising, just email me at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com or call 203.561.9148.
Click here to read what readers and advertisers have to say about their experience with FairfieldCountyChild.com.

For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments: