3.24.2008

Who's Going Green in Fairfield County?

In honor of Earth Day in April, the upcoming issue of the FairfieldCountyChild.com enewsletter will focus on area businesses and organizations (especially those who cater to children and families) who are going green. Know a business or organization who deserves to be recongnized? Please email me and let me know! I'm interested in anyone that's focused on reducing, reusing and recycling and lessening their impact on the environment.

To give you an example, I heard a rumor that Fat Cat Pie's delivery vehicles run on recycled cooking oil rather than traditional gas. I'm on the lookout for more anecdotes like this and would appreciate your help!

Email me at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com and click here to subscribe to the FairfieldCountyChild.com newsletter.

No comments: