4.15.2008

Dance Baby Dance Party May 3rd!

When I was in my twenties, I always hated the club scene, but you know how that goes. I still ended up at many a noisy bar with my friends just counting the minutes until last call when I could go home to some peace and quiet. Now it's perfectly acceptable for me to be asleep by 10pm on a Friday night and I couldn't be happier!

These days, I'm more into the afternoon, alcohol-free club scene. That's right...you'll find me and my daughter at The Thirsty Turtle in Stamford on Saturday, May 3rd between 2pm and 5pm for the first Dance Baby Dance Party in Fairfield County! Events like these are popping up around the country. I first heard about it on the Today Show or something and thought, what a great idea! Danceclubs that typically go unused during the day are being used as venues for kids to get their groove on.

Kids from 4 months - 7 years are invited to come to The Thirsty Turtle in Stamford for some fun and dancing. Juice will be served and there will be bubble machines and a DJ. Moms, dads, grandparents and siblings are all invited to attend. All kids must be accompanied by an adult to get in.

Thanks to the CT-Moms Group of Fairfield County for hosting this event. For tickets and more information, click here.

Date: Saturday, May 3rd
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Location: The Thirsty Turtle, 84 West Park Place, Stamford
Image courtesy of Google Images.

No comments: