9.08.2008

FREE Children's Art Workshop at the Loft Artist Association September 27

If you've been visiting here for awhile, you already know I love the Loft Artist Association in Stamford. It's a great community of artists who work together and often open up their studios to the public.  Just the other day I received a postcard in the mail from them announcing a new FREE event for KIDS on Saturday, September 27. Now I'm really smitten.

Bring kids of all ages to the Loft Artists' building on September 27 at 2pm for a free art workshop in which kids will learn the art of self portraiture. For details about the event, click here

For more information about the Loft Artists, visit www.LoftArtists.com.

Loft Artist Association
845 Canal Street, Stamford
203.323.4153

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome! I cannot wait to see what my girls come up with! This should be quite an experience for them... and us!