9.01.2008

Tenille & Co. Trunk Show September 10-12 in New Canaan


It's trunk show season! Nothing like shopping in the comfort of someone else's home, right? Next up is the Tennille & Co. trunk show in New Canaan September 10-12. Tennille & Co.'s classic clothing for babies and kids is the sort of stuff you see passed down from generation to generation. It reminds me of the outfits my mother dressed me in as a child and now I find myself repeating history. My daughter wore this Tenille & Co. bubble all summer long (see image below) and I can't wait to get my hands on some of their smocked dresses for  fall and winter.


 
Come check the collection out for yourself because you won't find Tenille & Co. in any stores up north. The company is based in Atlanta and hard to come by around here.

For more information about the show, please call 203.594.1284.

Trunk Show Dates/Times:
Wednesday, September 10 (3pm-7pm)
Thursday, September 11 (9:30 am-3pm)
Friday, September 12 (9:30 am-3pm)

Location: 51 Hoyt Street, New Canaan

No comments: