Cupcake fans, listen up! Crumbs Bake Shop, the originator of the gourmet cupcake, is coming to Stamford. You no longer have to live in NYC, LA or the Hamptons to get your cupcake fix. They'll be opening their doors on High Ridge Road very soon (date TBD) and 5 lucky FairfieldCountyChild.com subcribers can enter to win a gift certificate for half a dozen Crumbs cupcakes (approximately a $20 value).
Take it from me, a total sweets fanatic, Crumbs cupcakes are divine and they make a perfect addition to any party for kids or adults.
- FairfieldCountyChild.com subscribers can just mail me with "CRUMBS GIVEAWAY" in the subject line at email@example.com with your name, city, state and phone number
- You'll get a bonus entry if you also leave a comment below with your favorite cupcake flavor from the Crumbs Cupcake menu on their web site (mmm..I'm torn between the S'mores and the Red Velvet).
- I'll randomly select five winners and announce their names in the next FCC e-newsletter that mails within the week. So check your inbox!
- Deadline is this Thursday (October 23rd) at midnight.
- Not a FCC subscriber? Why not, silly? It's quick, easy, free and there are some sweet subscriber perks! Just click here to subscribe.
Thanks so much to Crumbs for making this giveaway possible and stay tuned for details on the store opening. In an effort to invite the entire community to celebrate cupcake couture, Crumbs has a long standing tradition when opening a store. The new shop gives away 1,000 complimentary cupcakes (1 per person) beginning at 8:00 am on opening day. Earlier this month, at the opening of the new LA shop, there was a line around the block before the shop even opened, and 1,000 cupcakes were gone well before lunchtime.