10.09.2008

Special Deal for FCC Readers on Face Painting by Denise Rosa




My daughter's second birthday is approaching so be prepared for lots of party ideas in the coming weeks. I'm in full party planning mode and doing a lot of research. Why didn't I listen when friends told me I need to book everything from the venue to the entertainment way in advance? Things book up fast and I'm scrambling! Anyway, no need to dwell on  that. 

I just wanted to pass some info along about Denise Rosa, an amazing local face painter. I hesitate to even call her that because she is truly an artist. Just look at these photos above and in her online gallery at www.denisefacepaint.com .... amazing right? My friend booked her for a recent birthday party so we met there and she is not only talented, but she's great with the kids and she works with safe FDA approved face paint (more on that on her site) and she's offering a special deal just for FCC readers. 

Thanks to Denise, you can now receive 25% her rates  for weekday parties (Monday to Friday) and 15% for weekend parties between October 2008 to April 2009. Just mention FairfieldCountyChild.com when you call. Thanks Denise!

Face Painting by Denise Rosa
203.837.6942

No comments: