10.24.2008

Just a Tip...Check out Harmons in Norwalk and Save Big on Stuff You'd Usually Buy at CVS (except diapers)

I have a huge stack of those blue Bed, Bath & Beyond 20% off coupons sitting around my house and I bet you might too. You know those ones that come in the mail? Well I hold onto them for some strange reason even though I don't shop that much at BB&B. So, how psyched was I today when I stopped into some totally random store in Norwalk and learned that I could use the coupons there? The store is Harmons Discount Cosmetics and it's in the Rainbow Shopping Plaza on Main Ave. They're owned by BB&B so that's why the coupons are good there.

I never would normally even notice the place, but I parked right in front of it today when I stopped at Elephant Steps which is a few doors down (more on that later) and it looked like a drug store type of place that might sell diapers which I desperately needed. And I love any store having to do with discounts.

Anyway, maybe this is old news but Harmons is the best. It's like CVS on steroids. Aisles and aisles of health and beauty products at pretty cheap prices. I got lots of random things like toothbrushes, cold medicine and shampoo for a lot less than I pay at CVS (and that's without the coupons!). And it's clean and well organized and the people that work there are really, really helpful. The nice lady at the register pointed out that we could use our 20% off coupons there and I just needed to share this information with all of you. Let's not kid ourselves. I think a lot of us are guilty of dropping some major cash at CVS.

Who doesn't want to save a little money these days or at least get rid of those damn blue coupons that are cluttering up my house?

Just so you're aware, they do not carry diapers, but they do carry wipes and other baby things at really good prices.  And it's not generic stuff. It's the Burt's Bees, Pampers, Johnson & Johnson and Huggies stuff.

Harmon Discount Cosmetics
205 Main Avenue, Norwalk

No comments: