10.10.2008

I just read that the Dow sunk 500 points this morning in the first five minutes of trading. I'm not even sure what that means, but I know it's not cool. So let me preface this request with this -- I know we're all tightening our belts these days, but...

See that banner right there, up above this post you're reading? Please do a bunch of local kids a favor and click on it to read about how you can directly impact their education. I'm honored to be participating in the 2008 Donors Choose Blogger Challenge and I hope you'll join me in reaching my goals.

Through the Donors Choose program you can quickly and easily make a donation to help Mrs. M's class in Norwalk get the audio/visual equipment they need. Or you might choose to help Mrs. L's autistic and hearing impaired students in Bridgeport with their classroom needs. They only need $100 more dollars to buy the sign language kit and laminating materials that would make such a difference in their lives.

There are 21 days left in the 2008 Donors Choose Challenge, so I hope you'll consider making a donation between now and the end of the month. Several FCC readers have already made their donations so THANK YOU to all of you. Even a $5 donation would make a difference, so please visit the FairfieldCountyChild.com Donors Choose page by clicking here for more information

Have a great weekend and thanks!

No comments: