11.30.2008

Got a Winter Birthday Party to Plan? Lynn Lewis & Friends Keeps Kids Happy Indoors...


Recently a reader from Wilton emailed me for some birthday party entertainment ideas for her 4-year-old's party and I referred her to Lynn Lewis and Friends. I had never seen Lynn in action  but I had heard great things after she performed at Maclaren a few months ago.

Well, I just heard back from the Wilton mom and apparently Lynn was a hit (whew!).  I'm taking notes because I myself have a winter baby and I hear party planning is tough during colder months. So I just wanted to pass along this note in case you're in the market for a good INDOOR birthday party idea this winter: 

"I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful referral! Lynn came to our house last weekend for our daughter's 4th birthday party. We had about 15 kids in total and she kept them dancing and entertained for almost 2 hours with songs, balloon animals and face painting. Everything was fantastic! Her face painting was amazing. She also left a little goody bag for my daughter with a drum, some shakers, bubbles and a couple of her own CD's - which are so much fun to listen to - we love them. I hope that you will continue to tell others about her - she was really great!"

www.lynnlewisandfriends.com

No comments: