11.07.2008

How to Announce a Holiday Shopping Event on FairfieldCountyChild.com

I've been getting some requests to announce various holiday shows and shopping events here and I'm happy to do so. If your preschool, church, temple, etc is holding an event you'd like publicized, please send me the following info as I have it listed below. It'll save me a ton of time if you send the details this way, so I appreciate it.

Also, if any participating vendors are interested in displaying some FairfieldCountyChild.com brochures at their table, well that would be just fine with me. Why not help one another out? Let me know if this is something you're interested in and I'll mail you the brochures asap.  

And please send me this info about your holiday show. THANKS!

Event Name:
Location:
Dates:
Time:
Participating Vendors:
Other relevant details:
Contact name and email address:

No comments: