11.07.2008

Lots to Do This Weekend!


Who says the 'burbs are boring? Well, ok, I guess I used to. Then I started this blog and WOW... there's really a ton to do right here in Fairfield County. You just need to know where to look. So, what's up for this weekend? Read on...

Greenwich Yoga's FREE Fall Family Festival on Saturday. Click here for details.

Full Moon Drum Circle in Newtown on Saturday. Click here for details.

Loft Artist Association's Open Studios. They don't bill this as a "kid" event but trust me... If you have a budding artist in your household you owe it to them to bring them to the Open Studios. I went last year and I loved getting a glimpse into the world of our local artists. Today through Sunday in Stamford. Click for details.

American Girl Fashion Show in Darien on Saturday. Click here for details.

Mary Ann Hall's HULLABALOO Concert in Norwalk on Sunday. Click here for details.

1 comment:

Vodka Mom said...

HEY- THAT is a brilliant idea for a blog entry! i love it.