8.31.2009

Back to School With Boden - Save 20% Between Now and September 6



Watch me do the happy dance. Summer's almost over! I know I'm in the minority here, but I love everything about the fall, especially this year. It's much more fun being pregnant under sweaters and jeans (vs. tank tops and bathing suits). Just browsing at www.bodenusa.com got me all excited for the season ahead. If you're a Boden/Mini Boden lover too don't miss these two important things:
  • Save 20% and receive free shipping and returns between now and September 6 when you place your Boden/Mini Boden order through my friend Jennifer Erdlen. Please contact her at erdlenfamily@optonline.net by SEPTEMBER 6 to receive the 20% discount.
  • Also, mark your calendars for a Boden/Mini Boden trunk show on September 24 at Jennifer's home in Darien. Save 15% that day and receive free shipping and returns. More details to come.....
www.bodenusa.com

No comments: