8.31.2009

Come to a My Gym Open House for FREE Fun and Fitness - Sept 11, 12, 25 & 26


Please welcome back FCC's latest sponsor - My Gym of Stamford, Norwalk and Fairfield!

My Gym Children’s Fitness Centers are bright and exciting facilities where children actively participate in a variety of structured, weekly physical education classes to gain social skills and self-esteem. From sports, dance and gymnastics to birthday parties and mommy-and-me programs, My Gym has something to offer for everyone. Come check it out at this upcoming FREE Fall Open House in Stamford.

FREE Stamford Open House
Friday, September 25 and Saturday, September 26
9:30a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Stop by to learn about fall classes designed to promote children’s health and fitness and hear about My Gym’s commitment to a sanitized, germ-free gym throughout the year. Also included at the Open House:

* $500 in raffle prizes
* Free gift for attending
* Gymnastics, games, activities, puppets, and so much more

Special Offer
New members - register for fall classes and receive FREE Lifetime membership, a $75 value, plus 50% off the first payment (Offer valid through the date of the open house at each location).

New Fall Schedules
Stamford, Fairfield and Norwalk My Gym facilities have newly updated fall schedules with exciting, interactive, and fun classes for your child. Click the links below to view the full schedules.

* Stamford Fall Schedule
* Fairfield Fall Schedule
* Norwalk Fall Schedule

Birthday Celebrations at My Gym
My Gym's 1½ hour parties are easy to plan and include age-appropriate music, games, adventures, stories, relays, activities and more. Also, included is exclusive use of the facility, experienced staff members to lead the party, plus (and this is the part I love)...invitations/thank you cards, paper goods, decorations, setup, and clean up! All you have to do is show up.

My Gym Locations
My Gym Stamford
7 Hyde St.
Stamford, CT 06905
(203) 327-3496

My Gym Fairfield
905 Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
(203) 256-0496

My Gym Norwalk
346 Main Ave.
Norwalk, CT 06851
(203) 847-3496

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the information you have provided here.


You should consider networking with the moms in the bizymoms bridgeport community and posting some information Bridgeport.