12.22.2007

Happy Holidays and Thank You!

Well it's been about a month since my launch and I'd just like to thank all my readers and friends who are helping get the word out about Fairfield County Child and who've signed up for my monthly newsletter (coming in January, click here to subscribe).

A special thanks to Keith at Great Play for posting a few words from me and a link to my blog on their great website (you can see it by clicking here). It's little things like this that are helping drive traffic to my site and I really appreciate it!

And thank you to Tom Anderson of Sphere who wrote some very kind words about me on his blog (scroll down to his Dec 17 post at www.thissphere.blogspot.com). I really respect his position on local environmental issues and it's great to be associated with him and his cause.

Finally thank you to all the business owners who are linking to my blog (See Jennifer Butler Made to Measure Clothing Designer and Stroller Strides).

I rely a great deal on word-of-mouth and kindness to spread the word about Fairfield County Child and apparently it's working! I have a growing list of subscribers and some very faithful readers. It's been a great, but very busy, couple of weeks here so I'm looking forward to a couple days off with my family. Happy holidays to you and thanks for visiting!

No comments: