7.23.2008

A Special Deal from My Princess Closet for FairfieldCountyChild.com Readers*

My Princess Closet is more than just an online boutique that carries lovely clothes, accessories and toys for girls. It's a company with a conscience run by Karen True and Dawn Saczynski, a mother/daughter team from Branford. Even though their customers span the country, they haven't forgotten their local roots.

Dawn's daughter was treated at Yale Children's Hospital a few years ago and ever since, she and her mother have made donating to the hospital a priority. In that spirit, you can purchase a toy at My Princess Closet for a child at Yale Children's Hospital. You'll also find the Gifts That Give Back section, where all items are made by manufacturers who donate a portion of their proceeds to a children's charity.

It's a great time to shop at My Princess Closet because all spring and summer clothing is 35% off (except for bathing suits) and fall apparel has started to arrive for back to school shopping. Featured designers include Pink Chicken, Jack & Lily, Tutu Couture and one of my faves , Morgan & Milo (my daughter has a pair of their adorable sneakers and they wear beautifully).

As a FairfieldCountyChild.com reader, you're eligible for free shipping and returns at My Princess Closet. Just enter code FCC at checkout.

www.MyPrincessCloset.com

*This is a sponsored recommendation from My Princess Closet. For more information about sponsored recommendations, click here.

No comments: