1.28.2009

Whatever Happened to the Dish and the Spoon?


The Downtown Cabaret Theater in Bridgeport is home to a new show for kids. Between now and February 22, you can catch The Adventures of the Dish and the Spoon. Keep an eye out for my friend and cast member Krissy Dorn (below). One thing I know about her is that wherever she goes, hilarity is sure to ensue and I'm sure this will be no different. I asked her to tell me a bit about the show and here's what she had to say: "I love taking my daughter to the Downtown Cabaret Theater, even when I'm not in the show. I think the show is an imaginative wondering of what might have happened when the dish and spoon run away. Through their crazy adventure they have ups and downs, make mistakes, pay for them, and then find happiness. I think that is a great message for our kids. We all are going to make mistakes, big or small, in our lives but when learn and grow from them we can have happiness."

Order your tickets here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went with a 2 and 4 year old. We all had a great time. Easy to get there, an enjoyable story and music, a well-done production and a great introduction for the kids to musical theather. Will be back to Downtown Cabaret for more.