1.01.2008

Psst...Jennifer Butler's Spring Fashion Show is February 28th

Okay, okay enough with this holiday stuff. The new year is here and I'm ready for Spring. To help hurry things along, today I bought my tickets for the Jennifer Butler Made to Measure Clothing Designer Spring fashion show on Feb 28 at the Fairfield Theatre Company .

I've been looking forward to this ever since September when my friend and I went to Jennnifer Butler's Fall fashion show. I got all giddy that night from the local, collaborative spirit of the event - beautiful clothes for men, women and kids by Jennifer Butler, hair and make-up by moda capelli, photography by Peter Baker Studios and delicious eats and cocktails from several local restaurants after the show. All this to benefit the Fairfield Theatre Company.

And call it a girl-crush or simply admiration, but I really have to hand it to Jennifer Butler. She's funny (hoping she acts as MC again at the Spring show because she had me cracking up in September), creative (just take a look at her designs at www.jenniferbutler.com/) and savvy (she owns and manages her own boutique in Fairfield) -- all with two little kids of her own! She's exactly the type of person I like to call attention to in Fairfield County. I highly recommend that you gather a few girlfriends and make a night of it on February 28th. To order tickets, click here.

Jennifer Butler Made to Measure
1326 Post Road, Fairfield
203.256.5768
www.jenniferbutler.com

Spring Fashion Show February 28 at 7:30pm at Fairfield Theatre Company. Photography by Peter Baker Studios. Dresses shown above - Renaissance Girl dress in silk and Blue Dot Special dress in silk/cotton.

No comments: